Director of Nursing, Behavioral Health
College Station, TX
Director of Nursing, Behavioral Health Job Summary (# HCP413) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $106,000 – $120,000 annual salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Complete benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have RN license (unencumbered) for the state of Texas.
- Top candidates would have an accredited masters degree in nursing.
- Candidates need recent clinical experience within a psychiatric hospital or residential setting.
- Candidate needs knowledge of hospital, state, federal laws and regulations, general budgeting, accounting, and management skills
- Candidate that is a Bachelors prepared applicant w/ enrollment in graduate program will be considered.
We seek a Director of Nursing, Behavioral Health for our client, a well established organization that provides a high level of behavioral health care. They need a Director of Nursing with experience in directing a team of skilled, compassionate, providing daily care of patients. We are looking for a DON who is committed to providing excellence in this role. DON will report to the CEO and will be a key participant on our Medical Executive Committee and overall Leadership Team.
1. Provide leadership and apply advanced nursing practices in support of high quality care;
2. Support current licensed nurses and other mental health professionals for an effective interdisciplinary team;
3. Ensure compliance and readiness with licensing and Joint Commission accreditation standards;
4. Chair quality improvement and monitoring for nursing functions;
5. Interview, select, on-board and retain a highly prepared nursing staff;
6. Effectively liaison with schools of nursing and assigned medical staff residents;
7. Identify staff development opportunities while providing training, skill verification and provision for qualified instructors.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Pamela Beecher at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCP413.
Job Category: RN – CNO/CNE/DON | Region: College Station, TX