Director of Nursing, Behavioral Health for RTC Job Summary (# HCE501B) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $90,000 to $110,000 salary per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelors or higher Degree in nursing.
- RN License must be valid and in good standing with no restrictions.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years as a Director of Nursing experience and 3 years of experience in Behavioral Health and RTC..
We seek a Director of Nursing, Behavioral Health for RTC for our client, a Behavioral Health Hospital with RTC located in the Vinita, OK area. Candidate must have a BSN and at least 3 years of experience with acute and sub-acute treatment for children and adolescents. The facility provides treatment for children and adolescents, ranging in ages from 5 to 17 years old, and require 24 hour care due to emotional, behavioral and substance related issues. The RTC is located in a home environment on beautiful acres of land. The ages of these children and adolescents range from 11 years old to 17 years old. The programs provide opportunities for growth and community reintegration by building self- confidence.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Elaine Thompson at Elaine.email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCE501B.
Job Category: RN – CNO/CNE/DON | Region: Oklahoma