Director of Nursing, SNF Unit Job Summary (# HCB227):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $95,000 to $110,000+, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Candidate must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a BSN.
- MSN is a plus.
- Candidate is required to have a minimum of 1+ years of leadership experience in administration and management in a health care organization along with 1 year of experience in gerontology nursing. Long term care nursing experience highly preferred.
- A big plus is certification as a Director of Nursing or Nursing Executive / Administrator in long-term care.
- Must have CPHQ or CPPI and at least 5 years’ experience in management in a hospital setting, including clinical service lines with PI and Quality experience.
We seek a Director of Nursing, SNF Unit for our client, a healthcare organization which operates multiple skilled nursing facilities in Washington state. They seek a Director of Nursing to be responsible for the daily clinical and administrative operations of the nursing department to ensure quality care and services for all of the residents.
The DON must attain and maintain the highest practicable physical, mental and psycho-social well-being of our residents as well as make sur the nursing department’s objectives incorporate evidence-based practice in providing high quality care and quality of life for each resident.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB227.
Job Category: RN – CNO/CNE/DON | Region: Washington