Director of Performance Improvement, Behavioral Health Job Summary (# HCL129B) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $80,000 – $100,000 salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Complete benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate needs a Bachelor’s Degree Healthcare, Management, Business or related field.
- Master’s Degree in Healthcare, Management, Business or related field is a plus.
- Candidate must also have a for-profit background.
We seek a Director of Performance Improvement, Behavioral Health, for our client, a free standing Behavioral Health Hospital in Chicago. Candidate is required to have Behavioral Health experience and have a for-profit background to be considered for this role.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Larry White at Larry@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCL129B.
Job Category: Admin – Director | Region: Illinois