Director of Surgical Services, Hospital
Director of Surgical Services, Hospital Job Summary (# HCB271):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Sign-On Bonus.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years’ hands-on nursing experience, with 5 years’ nursing leadership experience and ability to manage clinical staff and demonstrate performance improvement concepts.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) is a plus.
- Advanced nursing education is a plus (with equivalent knowledge and skills).
- Candidate required to possess a current New Mexico RN license, or a multi-state compact license.
- National executive and/or clinical certifications is a plus.
- Candidate must have BLS ACLS & PALS.
- Candidate with CNOR preferred;
- CPI certification must ultimately be obtained.
We seek a Director of Surgical Services for our client, a southern New Mexico hospital. They are looking for a Director of Surgical Services to be responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing and administering surgical nursing services management activities. The Director will also organize and administer our department, and coordinate and administer nursing staff and scheduling systems.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB271.
Job Category: RN – Directors | Region: New Mexico