DON, Skilled Nursing Facility Job Summary (# HCB221):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $75,000 to 90,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Candidate must have a BSN. Masters is a plus.
- Certification as a director of nursing or nursing administrator in long-term care is a big plus.
- Candidate must have at least 1 year of management experience in a skilled nursing facility.
We seek a DON, Skilled Nursing Facility for our client, a SNF in western Idaho. They seek a Director of Nursing to be responsible for the administrative and clinical operations of the department. The DON will review and improve the quality of care for the facility’s residents.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB221.
Job Category: RN – CNO/CNE/DON | Region: Idaho