San Francisco, CA
Emergency Room Clinical Nurse Specialist Job Summary (# HCT616) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $115,000 – $130,000 per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have 4 years of RN clinical experience in an emergency department.
- Candidate must have Trauma experience.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of education or clinical specialist experience.
- Must have a MSN in Clinical Nurse Specialist / Leader.
- Must have Clinical Nurse Specialist Certification.
Emergency Room Clinical Nurse Specialist needed for our client in the Bay Area of California. They seek a Clinical Nurse Specialist with strong background in ER and Critical Care Services. The Clinical Practice Manager is responsible for managing the clinical and educational resources for a specific patient population. CNS will be responsible for promoting high quality patient care.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT616.
Job Category: RN – Clinical Specialist | Region: California