Emergency Room Nurse Manager Job Summary (# HCR306):
Compensation and Benefits:
- $140,000 – $159,000 per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocation, if necessary.
- Candidate must have BSN.
- MSN (or in process) is a plus.
- Candidate required to have a minimum of 3 years experience in a leadership ER position in a large hospital.
- Candidate needs experience in a Trauma Hospital and in Lean Environment.
- Experience in re-certification process of Trauma designation is a plus.
Emergency Room Nurse Manager needed for our client, a 380+ bed Level II Trauma hospital in the Central Valley area of California. They seek a talented RN Manager for their ER in this thriving medical facility. The unit handles a high volume (approx. 200 visits per day) and seeks someone with similar experience.
The ER Manager is responsible for running the ED with the support of 3 direct FTEs. You need very strong operational skills and experience with the clinical and business responsibilities of a busy department.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume (an MS Word attachment) to Rita Richards at Rita.Richards@HealthCareJobs.net or call Rita at (561) 509-9983.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCR306.
Job Category: RN – Managers | Region: California