Executive Director of Long Term Care Job Summary (# HCB212):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $114,000 to 126,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Annual bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in health care administration, finance, BA, a clinical specialty, or equivalent LTC experience.
- Required to have 2+ years of experience as a licensed Executive Director in a long term care facility or completion of AIT program.
- Must have thorough knowledge of Long Term Care and Medicaid and medicare regulations and standards.
- Flexiblity in work hours required.
- Master’s Degree is a plus.
- California experience required.
- Must have at least 5+ years experience in progressive management in an acute care setting including a clinical background.
- Must be CPHQ certified within 2 years of hire.
We seek an Executive Director of Long Term Care for our client, a large healthcare organization near Louisville, Indiana. They seek an Executive Director for several of their long-term care facilities. The Executive Director will oversee and lead the planning process to develop goals for quality care, employee retention and financial performance.
- Director will manage the day-to-day operations of the facility while directing the hiring and training of personnel.
- You will prepare annual budgets for approval by Senior Regional Management.
- Guide and direct the activities of clinical, administrative and service departments.
- Director will be responsible for census development/marketing.
- Director will assist in drafting the facility’s Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) and ensure that employees are trained in and adhere to the principles of AAP.
- You will serve as Chairperson of the facility’s Performance Improvement Committee.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB212.
Job Category: Admin – Director | Region: Indiana