First Assistant, Trauma Facility Job Summary (# HCT755B) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $70,000-$90,000 base salary range, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have 3+ years of experience working in a busy Operating Room.
- Candidate must have certification through the NBSTSA.
- Candidate required to have CVOR / Cardiovascular Open Heart experience.
We seek a First Assistant, Trauma Facility for our client, a Trauma Hospital in the Charleston, South Carolina area. They need a CVOR experienced First Assistant for a Trauma Hospital’s Primary OR in the Charleston, SC area. Travel + Leisure Magazine named Charleston Best City in the World in 2016. Forbes ranked Charleston Metro #7 Best Midsize City for Jobs in 2016. Charleston ranks #19 as Best Place to Live by U.S. News, and they noted Healthcare as a top industry.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT755B.
Job Category: Allied – Surgery | Region: South Carolina