Health System Financial Analyst
Health System Financial Analyst Job Summary (# HCT662) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $60,000 to $85,000 annual salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and
- $5,000 relocation in relocation assistance, if necessary.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration with an emphasis on Accounting or Finance.
- CPA is a big plus.
- Candidate must have 3 to 5 years accounting/finance experience.
- Candidate with hospital/healthcare accounting/finance experience is a big plus.
- You need strong analytical skills and ability to prepare financial statements and financial projections.
- Candidate needs top notch communication skills.
- Candidate needs to be proficient in business software applications, i.e., Lawson, Microsoft Excel and Word.
We seek a Health System Financial Analyst for our client, a health system in the Dallas area. The Analyst position requires at least 3 years’ experience working in a hospital or large physician practice.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT662.
Job Category: Admin – Finance | Region: Texas