Healthcare Chief Clinical Officer Job Summary (# HCB290B) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $105,000-$123,000+ base salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- RN candidate must have at least 2 years experience in conscious sedation in an Interventional Radiology setting.
- Candidate required to have a BSN.
- Master’s Degree is a plus (MSN, MHA, or MBA).
We seek a Healthcare Chief Clinical Officer, for our client, a National healthcare organization, with transitional care hospitals near Chicago, looking for a Chief Clinical Officer to be the senior nurse executive for the hospital leadership team, and to be responsible for maintaining hospital standards in nursing care in accordance with all regulatory requirements and Joint Commission standards. The CCO will be responsible for the recruitment and training of nursing personnel. You will also be responsible for budgeting controls in the Nursing department, including fiscal planning and will lead Nurse Council and works with the Governing Board of the hospital.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@HealthCareJobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB290B.
Job Category: Admin – CNO/CNE/DON | Region: Illinois