Healthcare Hospital Controller Job Summary (# HCB216):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $100,000 to 110,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Accounting Degree is required.
- Must have recent hospital-based financial experience, along with highly developed organizational skills.
We seek a Healthcare Hospital Controller for our client, a mid-sized hospital Texas, near Sherman. They seek a skilled Controller with recent hospital based financial experience. Requires an accounting degree with strong, recent hospital based finance experience.
1. Controller will arrange for audits of the organization’s accounts.
2. Controller will prepare reports which summarize and forecast the hospital’s business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses and earnings based on past, present and expected operations.
3. Controller is responsible for the preparation of budgets.
4. Controller will advise management on desirable operational adjustments due to tax code revisions.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB216.
Job Category: Admin – Finance | Region: Texas