Healthcare Supply Chain Director Job Summary (# HCB214):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $85,000 to 95,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Required to be a highly process-oriented professional with extensive experience in process redesign, bench mark pricing, establishing re-order points, calculating and monitoring cost per case.
- Experience with Lawson is a big plus.
We seek a Healthcare Supply Chain Director for our client, a Healthcare organization in northeast Georgia. They seek a Director of Supply Chain to support a hospital, outpatient centers and a large medical group. The groups managed will include: purchasing, receiving, distribution, inventory management, and vendor relations. The Director will have seven direct reports, and report to the system CFO.
- The Director will work with a corporate resource to establish a centralized item master that will be maintained by corporate. Director will work collaboratively with physicians.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB214.
Job Category: Allied – Other | Region: Georgia