Fort Davis, TX
HIM Director Job Summary (# HCB205B):
Compensation and Benefits:
- $60,000 – $78,000+ salary is dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidate required to have RHIT or RHIA.
- Candidate needs a minimum of 2 years’ prior Director-level experience.
We seek a HIM Director for our client, a small West Texas hospital. They need a Director of HIM to direct and oversee all policies and procedures related to healthcare information management and, to be responsible for ensuring accuracy and efficiency of the medical records and transcription departments while reviewing processes and identifying areas for improvement. You may also act as liaison between the Information Services and Technology Departments, ensuring that systems are accessible and in accordance with organizational needs, while ensuring that all record keeping and information disbursement complies with HIPAA regulations.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB205B.
Job Category: Admin – HIM/IT | Region: Texas