Histotechnologist Job Summary (# HCE507B) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $40,000 to $55,000 per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- $5,000 sign-on bonus.
- Full benefits package available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelors of Science Degree.
- Candidate must have ASCP.
- Must have at least one year as a Histo Tech.
We seek a Histotechnologist for our client, a Medical Center in the Longview, Texas area. They need an experienced Histo Tech. The Histo Tech will work directly under the supervision of the Pathologist and process the cytology and pathology specimens in addition to other pathology functions such as fixing and blocking tissue, performing special stains and procedures on tissues to prepare them for examination. This position is a Day Shift and there is no call schedule required.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Elaine Thompson at Elaine.email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCE507B.
Job Category: Allied – Laboratory | Region: Texas