Hospice and Home Health Director Job Summary (# HCT631) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $95,000 – $105,000 per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in Health Care Management, Business Administration, or Nursing.
- A Master’s degree is a plus.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years of similar leadership experience and will be responsible for the overall operation of their home care department’s healthcare services.
Hospice and Home Health Director needed for our client in Southern Georgia, near Albany. They seek an experienced Director of Hospice and Home Healthcare. You will report to the CEO and will work to implement goals and the direction of the facility, while providing leadership and guidance to all departments and employees.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT631.
Job Category: Allied – Home Health | Region: Georgia