Hospital BioMed Manager
Hospital BioMed Manager Job Summary (# HCT684) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $70,000 to $90,000+ salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have an Associates Degree from a recognized school in electronic engineering or biomedical equipment technology; or a degree in a related field (management, etc.) required.
- Candidate with current standing in the American Advancement for Medical Instrumentation and/or the International Certification Commission is highly valued.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of BioMed Management experience in a hospital setting.
We seek a Hospital BioMed Manager for our client, a hospital in the Charleston area. The BioMed Manager will maintain a high level of patient care by insuring the safe and reliable operation of clinical equipment in all departments of the hospital; Ensures that all preventive and corrective maintenance is performed to standards set forth by department policy and procedures are current with with authorities such as DHEC and TJC.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT684
Job Category: Allied – Other | Region: South Carolina