Hospital Biomedical Manager Job Summary (# HCT646) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $70,000 to $88,000 annual salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate needs an Associates Degree from a recognized school in electronic engineering or biomedical equipment technology.
- Candidate is required to have current standing in the American Advancement for Medical Instrumentation and/or the International Certification Commission.
Hospital Biomedical Manager needed for our client, a
Level II Trauma Hospital. This beautiful Charleston, SC facility seeks an experienced Manager of BioMed who has at least 7 years experience in clinical / medical equipment repair and maintenance in a healthcare / hospital environment.
The Manager’s responsibilities will include:
– Maintain the highest level of patient care.
– Ensure safe operations of clinical equipment in all departments. – Ensure that all preventive maintenance is performed to standards and ensures that policies and procedures are current with accrediting authorities such as DHEC, TJC and other governing bodies.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT646
Job Category: Allied – Other | Region: South Carolina