Hospital Case Management Director
Hospital Case Management Director Job Summary (# HCT703) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $62,000 – $100,000. salary per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- $10,000 sign on Bonus, paid in 4 payments every 6 months (2 year agreement required)
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must be an RN.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a Case Management Director role.
- Candidate needs experience in Revenue Cycle, CMS, CoP and UR.
We seek a Hospital Case Management Director for our client, a Arizona hospital, located near Riviera. They need a Case Management Director, a Registered Nurse with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Case Management Director role. This requires plenty of experience in Revenue Cycle, CMS, CoP and UR. The Director candidate needs to be effective at reduction strategies for LOS and Denial Reduction.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT703.
Job Category: RN – Case Management | Region: Arizona