Hospital Chief Financial Officer
Hospital Chief Financial Officer Job Summary (# HCE504) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting or related field.
- CPA is a plus.
- Candidate must have prior experience in healthcare overall financial operations/controls.
- Knowledge of in-patient psychiatric and chemical dependency hospital finance is a plus.
We seek a Hospital Chief Financial Officer for our client, a behavioral health hospital in the Raleigh, North Carolina area. They are looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer in an Acute Care, Behavioral Health Critical access, Rehabilitation, Long Term Care or Psychiatric Hospital. This hospital has inpatient treatment, partial day programming and intensive outpatient services with a 24 hour, seven days a week Assessment Services. We are looking for a Chief Financial Officer who has successfully managed the responsibilities for the revenue cycle, general accounting, financial reporting and information systems and has a proven record as a strong financial administrator.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Elaine Thompson at Elaine.email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCE504.
Job Category: Admin – CFO | Region: North Carolina