Hospital Chief Nursing Officer
Hospital Chief Nursing Officer Job Summary (# HCB230):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $155,000 to $175,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Candidate must be a RN with MSN or Master’s Degree required.
- Candidate with For-profit experience is preferred.
- Need to have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a CNO position with an acute care hospital.
We seek a Hospital Chief Nursing Officer for our client, a for-profit hospital in the Clarksville, Texas area. They seek a Chief Nursing Officer with at least 2 years’ CNO experience in an Acute Care hospital.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB230.
Job Category: RN – CNO/CNE/DON | Region: Texas