Hospital Chief Nursing Officer Job Summary (# HCT645) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $140,000 to $160,000 annual salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Sign On Bonus up to $10,000.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate needs at least five years as a CNO.
- Candidates should have strong leadership skills and the ability to deliver excellent patient care.
- Must have a BSN.
- MSN is a big plus.
Hospital Chief Nursing Officer needed for our client, a 200+ bed, non-profit Arkansas facility near Newport, AR. They seek an experienced CNO with at least 5 years background as a CNO within an acute care setting.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT645
Job Category: Admin – CNO/CNE/DON | Region: Arkansas