Hospital Chief Nursing Officer Job Summary (# HCB293B):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $130,000 to $150,000+, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Master’s degree is a plus.
- Significant experience in permanent nursing positions is essential.
- Strong experience in union environment.
- Candidate must have a for-profit hospital background.
We seek a Hospital Chief Nursing Officer for our client, a for profit hospital in the Spokane, Washington area. They need a skilled CNO with Union AND For Profit experience. Great hospital In a nice rural area, this position requires strong, recent work history in permanent nursing management positions.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB293B.
Job Category: RN – CNO/CNE/DON | Region: Washington