Hospital Chief Quality Officer
Hospital Chief Quality Officer Job Summary (# HCB274):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $110,000 to $120,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- Candidate with a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) is a plus.
- Candidate must have CPHQ or CPPI.
- Must have 5+ years’ experience in hospital setting including clinical service lines with PI and Quality.
- Candidate required to have experience in utilization and case management, infection control, education and medical staff services regulations and requirements.
We seek a Hospital Chief Quality Officer for our client, a hospital facility in southern Arizona. They are looking for an experienced Chief Quality Officer to be responsible for development and measurement of the hospital’s approach to quality/PI and patient safety. The CQO will direct and coordinate quality and PI initiatives, as well as participate in development, education, monitoring, reporting and improvement of activities related to hospital guidelines and accreditation standards. The CQO will report to the CEO.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB274.
Job Category: RN – QA/QI/PI | Region: Arizona