Hospital Clinical Data Manager, Midas System
Hospital Clinical Data Manager, Midas System Job Summary (# HCT673) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $75,000 to 90,000 base salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have a BSN.
- Must have at least 2 years’ management background and experience with the Midas application system.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in clinical data collection and analysis.
We seek a Hospital Clinical Data Manager, Midas System for our client, a non-profit Hospital in the Atlanta area. They seek a Manager of Clinical Quality Data. The position reports to our System Director of Quality Improvement. You must be able to meet health requirements and pass background checks. You will oversee 15 FTEs, including 2 supervisors.
1. Responsible for all quality activities that will include data collection.
2. Analyze hospital outcome data.
3. Be the liaison to JCAHO and Medicare / Medicaid Services related to data collection.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at email@example.com.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT673
Job Category: Admin – Director | Region: Georgia