Sulphur Springs, TX
Hospital Clinical Pharmacy Manager Job Summary (# HCT618) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $120,000 – $130,000 per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Masters or PharmD is a big plus.
- Must have a Texas pharmacy license in good standing.
Hospital Clinical Pharmacy Manager needed for our client, a 175+ bed Hospital in North Texas, near Sulphur Springs. They seek a seasoned Clinical Pharmacy Manager with at least 2 years’ management experience. The position requires Pixis, Meditech and Hospital experience. The manager will design, implement, and manage clinical pharmacy program and initiatives. The Clinical Manager will have unit clinical responsibilities, attend multidisciplinary rounds, and perform clinical consults and medication regimen review.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT618.
Job Category: Allied – Pharmacy | Region: Texas