Hospital CQO, Chief Quality Officer Job Summary (# HCB241):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Must have a BA/BS in Quality Control, Business Administration, or related field.
- Candidate required to have 5-7 years of progressive responsible experience in a healthcare or academic healthcare environment, including experience in management of clinical services lines or regional operations and experience in working in PI and/or quality management areas.
- Candidate needs solid analytical ability to conceptualize well in unstructured, dynamic and/or multidisciplinary environments requiring analysis, foresight, intuition, and mature judgment as well as a thorough knowledge of fundamental doctrines, theories, principles, and practices of several disciplines to find solutions to unusual or unprecedented problems.
- Candidate needs solid understanding of key business drivers and how the business works.
- You must be able to prepare clear and concise reports, correspondence and other written materials on findings and actions taken.
- Required to have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office; especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Candidate must have strong organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to plan, implement and manage multiple projects simultaneously within inflexible time frames, as well as the ability to deal with priority changes.
We seek a Hospital CQO, Chief Quality Officer for our client, a for-profit hospital in southern Arizona. They seek a Chief Quality Officer to work in partnership with the hospital management team, providing leadership in the development and measurement of the hospital’s approach to quality/performance improvement and patient safety. The Hospital CQO will initiate and oversee the development of a comprehensive quality and/or PI program; direct and coordinate quality and/or PI initiatives for the hospital and owned services or practices. You will also foster and maintain collaborative relationships with external agencies, purchasers and stakeholders related to Quality/performance initiatives.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB241.
Job Category: Admin – QA/QI/PI | Region: Arizona