Hospital Director of IT Job Summary (# HCB218):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $95,000 to 105,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Healthcare.
- Must have a 4+ years’ management experience in hospital IT.
- A Master’s Degree is a big plus.
- Required to be familiar with Cerner, MEDHOST, MediTech and core healthcare application platforms a plus.
- Candidate should have a solid grasp of healthcare regulations, including HIPAA and Meaningful Use.
We seek a Hospital Director of IT for our client, a 280+ bed for-profit hospital in a rural location of Texas. They seek a Hospital Director of IT to report to the CFO and the Corporate CIO and be the senior leader of IT on site.
- Support and maintain local systems and technology capabilities including desktops, local network, applications and voice solutions.
- Support hospital IT on a daily basis and oversee local IT staff.
- Serve as liaison between hospital and Corporate IT functions.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB218.
Job Category: Admin – HIM/IT | Region: Texas