Hospital Director of Patient Relations Job Summary (# HCB223):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $80,000 to $95,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Candidate with a Bachelor’s Degree is our preferenc.
- Master’s degree is a plus.
- Candidate must have three or more years healthcare management experience.We seek a Hospital Director of Patient Relations for our client, a for-profit hospital in east Texas. They seek a Director of Patient Relations to oversee customer service in the hospital environment. This opportunity requires at least 3+ years of recent healthcare management experience. You will investigate and respond to any patient/family complaints, and meet the needs of patients and families by providing information and services. The Hospital Director of Patient Relations will also round on new admissions daily.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB223.
Job Category: Admin – Director | Region: Texas