Hospital Human Resources Director Job Summary (# HCR303):
Compensation and Benefits:
- $100,000 – $120,000 per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation, if necessary.
- Candidate must have prior management of Healthcare/Hospital HR Department
- Candidate required to have prior experience working in similar size large hospital.
- Masters’ degree is a plus.
- Need to have experience with hospital unions.
Hospital Human Resources Director needed for our client, a prestigious 400+ bed acute care hospital in beautiful downtown Spokane. They seek an experienced HR Director who will bring previous hospital union negotiations, leadership skills and a zest for keeping the Hospital’s untarnished reputation for offering the highest Healthcare quality standards. Skill with supporting excellent employee relations and overseeing hiring, training and related issues will make you our next valuable asset!
You will oversee and manage/direct the Human Resource Department as well as handle all aspects of HR responsibilities including overseeing hiring, training and congenial employee relations.
You will be responsible for overseeing negotiations with hospital unions and for leading your department and setting the procedures & practices that conform to the high standards of our hospital.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume (an MS Word attachment) to Rita Richards at Rita.Richards@HealthCareJobs.net or call Rita at (561) 509-9983.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCR303.
Job Category: Admin – HR | Region: Washington