Kansas City, MO
Hospital Human Resources Director Job Summary (# HCB217):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $100,000 to 110,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis on HR/Personnel Administration.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in acute care hospital setting.
- Need a strong working knowledge of state and federal laws related to policies, procedures and laws concerning benefits, as well as other HR areas including recruitment, placement, separation, employee relations and investigative procedures.
- SPHR or PHR is a plus.
- Need advanced computer skills and HRIS experience, including report generation.
We seek a Hospital Human Resources Director for our client, a not-for-profit hospital in western Missouri. They seek a Director of Human Resources to plan, organize and lead all aspects of HR services including recruiting, staffing, absence management, compensation and benefits, employee relations and workplace programs.
The HR Director will develop, organize, implement and supervise human resources services designed to address and resolve employee and employer concerns.
The Director will ensure compliance with local, state and national regulatory requirements.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB217.
Job Category: Admin – HR | Region: Missouri