San Jose, CA
Hospital Infection Prevention Coordinator Job Summary (# HCB284B):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $95,000 to $140,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for qualified candidate.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must be a Registered Nurse with at least 2 years’ Infection Control experience in Acute Care.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- BSN is a plus.
- Candidate must have CIC (Certified in Infection Control) certification.
We seek a Hospital Infection Prevention Coordinator for our client, a hospital (400+ beds) in California’s Central Valley area. They need a skilled Infection Control Coordinator, a RN with significant Infection Control background in Acute Care. You will be responsible for our hospital-wide infection control program. This position reports to the Director of Quality.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB284B.
Job Category: RN – QA/QI/PI | Region: California