Hospital Laboratory Director
Hospital Laboratory Director Job Summary (# HCB206B):
Compensation and Benefits:
- $85,000 – $97,000+ salary, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential.
- Full benefits package.
- Relocation assistance OR Sign-on bonus.
- Candidate required to be a licensed Medical Technologist.
- For-profit and outreach experience is a big plus.
- New hospital lab set-up experience is a plus.
We seek a Hospital Laboratory Director for our client, a 340+ for profit hospital in Alabama. They need an experienced, for profit Director of Laboratory to manage 40 FTEs, and one manager. You will report to the Chief Operating Officer. Facility is located in a very nice, desirable area of Alabama. This state-of-the-art replacement hospital is opening in late 2018.This facility performs 1 million tests annually which the Lab Director will oversee.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB206B.
Job Category: Allied – Laboratory | Region: Alabama