Hospital Medical Technologist Job Summary (# HCL113) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $47,800 to $60,000 annual salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Complete benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate required to be certified MT with Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must be able to use good judgment to plan and accomplish
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Should have hospital-based laboratory experience.
Our client, a 100+ bed hospital in central Texas seeks a Medical
Technologist. The position will including rotating shifts, days
and some nights. You will perform manual and automated routine blood tests. The Med Tech will also prepare specimens for microscopic examination. You will also operate laboratory equipment including centrifuges, dry bath incubators, and blood bank refrigerators. You will report to a laboratory supervisor or manager.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Larry White at Larry@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCL113.
Job Category: Allied – Laboratory | Region: Texas