Hospital Nurse Manager of Quality & Safety Job Summary (# HCB285B):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $130,000 to $150,000+ salary, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare or similar field, is a plus.
- Candidate required to have 3 (or more) years of progressive leadership or supervisory experience in an Acute Care hospital setting.
Extensive experience in Infection Control and/or accreditations/licensure activities.
Membership in a professional society that enhances quality, patient safety, risk management or technical or management advancement (ACHE).
Knowledge of operational characteristics, services and activities of a quality management program.
We seek a Hospital Nurse Manager of Quality & Safety for our client, a California hospital in the Oakdale area. This facility needs a highly skilled Operations Nurse Manager of Quality and Safety, with BSN and significant Acute Care leadership experience. Candidate must be an experienced Registered Nurse and will assist the Quality and Safety Director in planning, organizing, and coordinating all integrated functions of the Quality Management Department. successful candidate must be able to meet all health requirements and pass background checks.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB285B.
Job Category: RN – QA/QI/PI | Region: California