Hospital Pharmacy Director Job Summary (# HCB236):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $95,000 to $119,000 per year, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Bonus potential, up to 30%.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy.
- Candidate with a PharmD is a plus
- Must have a Florida license.
- Must have at least 2 years hospital Pharmacy experience.
- A candidate with leadership experience is a big plus.
We seek a Hospital Pharmacy Director for our client, a central Florida hospital near Eustis. They seek a skilled
Director of Pharmacy to be responsible for all duties associated with the operation of the Pharmacy as defined by hospital administration and all federal, state, and Joint Commission requirements for pharmacy practice. This role will be responsible for day-to-day operational success of Pharmacy. Candidate should be a good leader, self-motivated and creative.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB236.
Job Category: Allied – Pharmacy | Region: Florida