Hospital Plant Operations/Safety Officer
Hospital Plant Operations/Safety Officer Job Summary (# HCB202B):
Compensation and Benefits:
- $60,000 to $80,000+ salary, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have 6+ years of experience in supervision of technical disciplines in an Acute Care hospital environment.
- Candidate required to have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Candidate good understanding of codes and regulations, and basic familiarity with construction and fire safety.
We seek a Hospital Plant Operations/Safety Officer for our client, a 300+ bed hospital in southern Florida. They need a Manager of Plant Operations / Safety Officer to be responsible for ensuring the hospital environment is safe and secure. You will report to the Director of Plant Operations.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB202B.
Job Category: Admin – Facility Mgmt | Region: Florida