Hospital Quality and Safety Operations Manager
Hospital Quality and Safety Operations Manager Job Summary (# HCB286B):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $125,000 to $160,000+ salary, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Annual bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare or similar field, is a plus.
- Candidate required to have 3-4 years of progressive leadership or supervisory experience in an acute care hospital setting.
- Candidate needs significant experience in Infection Control and/or accreditations/licensure activities.
- Must have membership in a professional society that enhance quality, patient safety, risk management or technical or management advancement (ACHE).
- Candidate required to have knowledge of operational characteristics, services and activities of a quality management program
We seek a Hospital Quality and Safety Operations Manager for our client, a California hospital in Central California. They are looking for a tech savvy Registered Nurse for an Operations Manager of Quality and Safety position. Acute Care leadership experience is a must. You will assist the Quality and Safety Director in planning, organizing, and coordinating all integrated functions of the Quality Management Department. We require that candidates meet all health requirements and pass background checks.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB286B.
Job Category: RN – QA/QI/PI | Region: California