Hospital Quality and Safety Operations Manager Job Summary (# HCB237):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $110,000 to 135,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare or related field, or equivalent education and experience.
- Master’s is a plus.
- Must have experience in management and Joint Commission.
- Candidate needs at least 3 years progressive leadership or supervisory experience in an acute care hospital setting.
- Candidate needs experience in Infection Control and/or accreditations/licensure activities.
- Candidate must have knowledge of operational characteristics, services and activities of a quality management program.
- Candidate needs the ability to function independently with minimal supervision required with demonstrated ability to efficiently manage time.
- Must have membership in a professional society that enhance quality, patient safety, risk management or technical or management advancement (ACHE).
1. RN is a plus.
2. Masters Degree in BA, Healthcare or related field
3. CPHQ and/or CPPS certification.
We seek a Hospital Quality and Safety Operations Manager for our client in central California. The Manager will assist the Director of Quality & Safety in the activities of planning, organizing, and coordinating the integrated functions of the Quality Management Department.
- The Operations Manager will assist in the supervision of the operations of the Quality Management Department guiding the job performance of the department staff.
- Manager will develop, conduct and report program audits; collect, analyze, and report data.
- You will research best practices and evidence-based practices and participate in program evaluation.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB237.
Job Category: RN – Directors | Region: California