Hospital Quality Director Job Summary (# HCB211):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $140,000 to 175,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Master’s is a plus.
- Must have California experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in progressive management in an acute care setting including a clinical background.
- Required to be CPHQ certified within 2 years of hire.
We seek a Hospital Quality Director for our client, a 200+ bed, 2 campus, not-for-profit hospital in a coastal setting. They seek an experienced Director of Quality who will be responsible for day-to-day operations of the Quality Management programs including patient clinical care, data management and submission coordination.
The Director of Quality will be responsible for leadership and facilitation of organization-wide programs for patient safety; regulatory compliance and survey readiness, and data management requirements for Values Based Purchasing program participation.
Director will work with the Risk Manager to insure timely facilitation of investigations, root cause analysis and assessments regarding patient safety and clinical care concerns.
You will facilitate and maintain strong, positive, mature and collaborative working relationships with all departments, the Executive Management team and medical Staff, while assisting the CMO with providing fiscal oversight for Quality, Patient Safety, Risk Management, Infection Control and Peer Review.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB211.
Job Category: RN – Directors | Region: California