Hospital Supply Chain Materials Manager
Hospital Supply Chain Materials Manager Job Summary (# HCB248):
Compensation and Benefits:
- $55,000 to $74,000, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Uncapped bonus potential.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Candidate required to have 5 years of acute care supply chain experience in a 250+ bed hospital.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, Health Services Administration or related field.
- Candidate must be proficient in Materials Management Information Systems, distribution models, Point of Use systems and inventory variance analysis.
We seek a Hospital Supply Chain Materials Manager for our client, a hospital in central Florida. They need a Supply Chain Materials Manager to manage and direct the procurement, supply contracting, warehouse distribution, shipping / receiving, and inventory control functions for the hospital. The Manager will also coordinate savings opportunities through a Group Purchasing Organization and local contracting efforts, and will have the operational authority for the department in the absence of the Administrative Director. Candidate needs to be proficient in expense reduction, benchmarking, and Group Purchasing Organization compliance.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB248.
Job Category: Admin – Materials Mgmt | Region: Florida