Human Resources Manager, Manufacturing Job Summary (# HCB209B):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package.
- Relocation assistance.
- Candidate required to have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Master’s Degree is a plus.
- PHR or SPHR is a plus.
- Candidate with experience supporting remote employees is preferred.
- Must have at least 5 years’ Human Resources experience.
- Candidate needs functional knowledge of governmental regulations and laws that impact employee relations.
We seek a Human Resources Manager, Manufacturing for our client, a manufacturing company in Michigan that specializes in electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power management. They need a HR Manager for one of two of their locations. The HR Manager will support a specific North American group. The position will develop, implement and administer human resource policies, strategies and services which will support the maintenance of positive employee relations climate of the organization. Candidate should have effective analytical and problem solving skills and should be an influencer who is action oriented and have the ability to drive change. The HR Manager will need strong facilitation and coaching skills and strong interpersonal relationship competency.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net or use the form below.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB209B.
Job Category: Admin – HR | Region: Michigan