Human Resources Specialist, Manufacturing Job Summary (# HCB204B):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidate required to have at least 7 years’ multi-faceted human resources generalist experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have Labor Relations experience as well as experience with negotiations and grievances
We seek a Human Resources Specialist, Manufacturing for our client, a packaging manufacturing company. They need a Human Resources Specialist with 7 – 10 years’ multi-faceted human resources generalist experience in a manufacturing environment. Their union facility has approximately 650 employees, with over 500 employees represented by the union. The HR Generalist will report to the HR Manager. The ideal candidate will be someone who will ultimately rise to a leadership position.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB204B.
Job Category: Admin – HR | Region: North Carolina