Imaging Technologist, Radiology
Imaging Technologist, Radiology Job Summary (# HCB259):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is competitive and dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate needs to possess a diploma from an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology or Nuclear Medicine Technology.
- Candidate must have ARRT Registry in Radiologic Technology, Nuclear Medicine, or NMTCB, with current state licensure, or licensable in New Mexico.
- BLS is mandatory.
- ACLS and PALS is a plus.
- Candidate needs a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a hospital or medical related environment.
- You need to be able to work effectively in stressful situations.
We seek a Imaging Technologist, Radiology for our client, a hospital in southern New Mexico. They are looking for an Imaging Technologist to be responsible for performing radiographic procedures at an appropriate technical level. You will perform a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment. You’ll have responsibility for specialized areas such as Mammography, CT, MRI, O.R., Cath Lab, International Radiology, and Nuclear Medicine, and Ultrasound.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB259.
Job Category: Allied – Radiology | Region: New Mexico