San Antonio, TX
Industrial District Financial Manager Job Summary (# HCB222):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Candidate must have an undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Must have or be working towards MBA, CPA or CMA.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5-7 years of finance / accounting experience.
- Need experience supervising professional and clerical staff.
- Product Line knowledge is a plus.
- Need to have a strategic business focus and ability to anticipate future consequences and trends accurately.
- Should be familiar with GAAP.
We seek a Industrial District Financial Manager for our client, an Industrial company in south Texas. They seek a District Financial Manager to provide financial accounting, analyses and decision support to the District Management team. The key objective for this individual is to improve understanding of business drivers and maximize results. The District Financial Manager will handle 14 districts and work directly with the VP and District Production Manager.
- You will manage the financial cycle for the district (financial closings- monthly, quarterly, annually).
- Will be responsible for assembling budgets and forecasts.
- Will substantiate support for Capital Expenditure requests and justification.
- Manager will provide analysis to support key business decisions.
- Will manage, mentor and develop direct reports.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB222.
Job Category: Admin – Director | Region: Texas