Infection Prevention Manager
Infection Prevention Manager Job Summary (# HCT693) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $100,000 to $140,000 salary per year, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- 40% Bonus Potential
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have a BSN.
- CLS Certification required.
- Candidate must have a current California license.
- Must have Certificate in CIC.
We seek a Infection Prevention Manager for our client, a hospital on the central coast of California. They need a Manager of Infection Prevention with a minimum of 2 recent years of experience as an Infection Prevention Manager.
The Manager will be responsible for planning, direction and oversight of all Infection Prevention and Control operations throughout the facility, related clinics and skilled nursing areas, as well as employee health services.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT693.
Job Category: RN – Managers | Region: California