Registered Nurse – Infection Prevention
Infection Prevention Nurse Job Summary (# HCT674) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $63,000 to 97,000 base salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- $5,000 sign on Bonus, paid in 4 payments every 6 months (requires a 2 year agreement).
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have a BSN.
- Associates Degree may be considered.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience as an Infection Prevention Nurse.
- Must have Certified CIC (or willing to obtain certification within 6 months of hire).
- Candidate must be able to work independently.
We seek an Infection Prevention Nurse for our client, an Arizona facility. They seek a skilled Infection Prevention Nurse to report to the Director of Quality, handle audits, as well as assist with employee health duties and getting new hires on board.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT674
Job Category: RN – Infection Control | Region: Arizona