Director of Laboratory Job Summary (# HCB202):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary up to $120-140K, dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocations assistance available.
- Required to have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Current Clinical Laboratory Scientist, California License is required.
- Must have at least 3 years’ hospital-based laboratory experience, including management.
We seek an Area Director of Laboratory for our client, a non-profit hospital system in northern California.… Read more...