Physician Practice Revenue Cycle Manager Job Summary (# HCB261):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $75,000 – $95,000 dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Merit-based bonus.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s Degree is a plus.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience in a Medical Business/Billing Office
- Candidate needs an extensive working knowledge of pediatric medical terminology, coding and billing procedures.