Labor and Delivery Nurse Manager
Labor and Delivery Nurse Manager Job Summary (# HCT685) :
Compensation and Benefits:
- $90,000 to $115,000 salary, based on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation allowance available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- MSN (Master of Science in Nursing) is a big plus.
- Candidate must have BLS and NRP.
We seek a Labor and Delivery Nurse Manager for our client, a facility in the Albuquerque area. They need a Labor and Delivery Nurse Manager with at least 5 years of hands on, clinical bedside experience and 3-5 years in a leadership role. Must be a Registered Nurse with demonstrated success in building strong teams. The Nurse Manager will support our Director in achieving optimum performance by ensuring quality of service through the management of day to day operations. Hospital has 15+ LDR Suites with a 40 Bed Mother/Baby unit and almost 3000 deliveries per year. Also has a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care unit with 60 FTEs.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet the listed requirements for this opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to Terry Dodds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCT685
Job Category: RN – Managers | Region: New Mexico