Laboratory Services Director
Laboratory Services Director Job Summary (# HCB268):
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is $70,000 – $95,000 dependent on experience, education and qualifications.
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance available.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have at least 10 years in the laboratory field.
- Candidate needs to have the skills to develop great relationships with other leadership, physicians, employees and the Pathologist.
- Candidate needs great management skills and the ability to be equal and fair to all lab employees.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Candidate needs to be able to provide good orientation and also have good mentoring skills.
We seek a Laboratory Services Director for our client, a hospital in southeast Texas. They need a Director of Laboratory Services to direct, establish and plan the overall policies and goals for the hospital laboratory services. The Director will work with the hospital staff, department directors, and physicians to ensure the highest standards of quality and service are maintained. You will write and update procedures as needed and review them annually to ensure current information available to perform the tests and procedures. The laboratory department conducts 244,000 annual tests, and the position has 29 FTEs, including Histo techs, MLTs, MTs, Phlebotomists and a Lab Supervisor. Report to the ACEO.
Apply for this Job:
If you meet our requirements for this opportunity, we invite you to send your resume to Beverly Slomka at Beverly.Slomka@healthcarejobs.net.
When contacting us, please refer to job # HCB268.
Job Category: Allied – Director | Region: Texas